Friendship Coffee Time is located in the hallway at the entrance.
9:45 A.M. – Christian Education
- Children in Preschool meet with Olivia Horn and Emily Woods in Room 9.
- Children meet in Room 8 with Donna Johnson.
- The Youth meet with Pat Handlson in Room 16.
- The Adult Fellowship Class begins a study of 1 and 2 Peter focusing on the hope that Jesus inspires for those who are suffering. The class meets with Virginia Lovellette in the Library.
- The Religion and Culture Class is reading Speaking Christian: Why Christian Words Have Lost Their Meaning and Power—And How They Can Be Restored by Marcus J. Borg. The discussion is co-lead by Ed Milner Jr. and Andrew Smith in Room 12.
- The Enlightenment & Inspiration Class had a video today. Please bring refreshments for a light breakfast on 5/19.